Albi and Cordes-sur-Ciel
Stroll through the streets of one of the most Italian French cities !
In the morning, you will discover Albi and the magnificient Saint Cecile’s Cathedral, then visit with your guide the Berbie Palace, home to the Toulouse Lautrec Museum. His life and works will take you back in time, and into a very special atmosphere…
The afternoon will be dedicated to the irresistible medieval bastide Cordes-sur-Ciel !A road train will take you up the hill to meet exceptional craftsmen and discover their work, passion and knowledge. A “crunchy and chocolatey” tasting will be the icing on this savoury day !
Arrival in Toulouse planned for 6.30pm.
Programme of the day :
- 8.45am : Departure from Toulouse
- Guided tour in Albi : the old town centre, Saint Cecile Cathedral et entrance to the Toulouse-Lautrec museum
- Lunch and free time
- Guided tour in Cordes-sur-Ciel
- 6.30pm : Arrival in Toulouse
Price includes :
- Coach transfers from and to Toulouse
- Commentaries and guided tours by a guide in English and French
- Entrance tickets to the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum
- Road train up and down at Cordes-sur-Ciel
- Complementary tasting of a “croquant” and chocolate at the Musée du Sucre !
Price does not include lunch or any personal purchases.
Excursion details :
- May – June : every Saturday
- July – August – September : Thursdays and Saturdays
- Departure and arrival in Toulouse : 8h45 – 18h30
Reduced rate : 45€ / Full rate : 55€